A London staycation, World Cup highlights, country warnings and lies we tell our children.
Series 2, Episode 10
In this episode:
– World Cup highlights
– Congratulations, you’ve won £10,000
– Dirty South on Guerilla Cricket
– California Craft Beer Residency
– Diabetes feedback group
– Staycationing in London
– Holiday on the South Circular and other ideas
– The dangers of holidaying in the countryside
– Pub & beer news: Camberwell Shark, Golazio, Beer Hawk, South Bank, Moor Beer, London calling Sweden, Spartan Brewery, Beavertown and Fourpure.
– Are our politicians too busy?
– Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre – the final decision
– Spain’s laziest civil servant
– Overheard on the Megabus
– Lies we tell our children
– Big up the Swiss Air Force
– What can we do now the World Cup is over?
– Glue Club
Thanks to Deadly Hedley for producing.
Subscribe on iTunes
Follow us on SoundCloud
All our podcasts